【THSR Information】 Vouchers for children when traveling with adults on THSR from July 1st to August 31st 2018.
Subject: 【THSR Information】 Vouchers for children when traveling with adults on THSR from July 1st to August 31st 2018. Please come to the Secretariat Office to collect the vouchers from June 28th 2018. Thank you.
Vouchers for children when traveling with adults on THSR between July 1st and August 31st 2018. Please come to the Secretariat Office to collect the vouchers from June 28th 2018.
Please find attached a voucher sample (Please note: vouchers are invalid if printed by yourself), and for any further information about voucher validity, please contact THSR customer service (02)6635-7655 or CorpMember_MBOX@thsrc.com.tw
Due to the limited amount of vouchers, please collect them only if you plan to travel with children via THSR.
Regarding the vouchers: http://www.thsrc.com.tw/tw/Article/ArticleContent/5e720c99-604e-47d2-b68b-3bf94cde2712
1. The vouchers are valid from July 1st to August 31st 2018, except for some extended holidays.
2. A voucher allows a discount ticket for a child ( between 6 and 11 years old) accompanied with at least one paying adult. Each voucher only provides one discount ticket: one child per paying adult. The vouchers only cover regular standard car tickets. For any irregularities please contact THSR.
3. When using a voucher, a ticket may only be purchased at THSR station counters. (Please note: vouchers may NOT be used when purchasing tickets online, by phone, at convenience stores, and via T Express booking.)
To collect the vouchers:
1. Location: the Secretariat Office, 6th floor, West wing, YU-PING BUILDING (the University Administrative Building), KUANG-FU CAMPUS
2. Time: From 28th June 2018 (only working days), 8:00 am to 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
3. Everyone may choose to receive up to 4 vouchers each, until all vouchers are collected.
1. Please bring your NCKU ID (faculty, staff or student ID) with you. If you are unable to come to the Secretariat Office in person, please have your representative to provide your NCKU ID and his / her ID for our records.
2. For clarification or to find out further information about the vouchers, please contact THSR: Phone: (02)6635-7655 or email: CorpMember_MBOX@thsrc.com.tw
※Please at any time, when buying a THSR ticket provide NCKU' s business member number: 6911-5908, as this will allow NCKU more vouchers.